Saturday, January 2, 2010

Taryn Rose Shoe Design


Dr. Rose is an orthopedic surgeon whom suffered also the damage that high heels that caused for her patients. Being a fan of heels herself, she left the long shift at the hospital and search for shoes that won't hurt. She started a different career - shoe designer. :)

In 1998, Taryn Rose launched her own luxury shoes. The idea was to create shoes that felt good andlooks good plus the good quality that is made in the finest materials in Italy.



Here's my story:

Christmas days are over and school days are near so I badly need a new pair of flat shoes. I've been through the internet what brand of shoes is a good buy.

My mom and I went to a mall to look and buy a new pair of shoes. I'm looking for a shoes that ensures comfort and flexibility. We went to different stores but still I can't find the shoes that I want to wear.

We went to Department store and taaaaaduuummm!

BOCALO! :)

I don't know what BOCALO means but I've been hearing lots of good feedbacks with BOCALO. Although it's a bit pricey, it has good quality at the same time.

I've fallen in love with their designs; simple yet elegant.

what else? it suits my taste. It's exactly what I'm looking for. A flower toe cap shoes; Taryn Rose Shoe Design

Might buy Taryn Rose shoe design...someday. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment